This is a 2 days a week of Martial Arts classes for 2 family members.
- Martial Arts Techniques
- Self Defense
- Weapons Training
- Life Skills
Two Dragons Martial Arts Studio General Rules
• No students are allowed on mat space without permission
• Bottles, cans, paper, and trash must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles provided.
• All equipment must be properly put back in its place after use.
• Properly cleaned Gi and equipment are required for class participation.
• Members must have respect for the trainers, instructors and other members. Membership may
be revoked for disrespectful behavior.
• For Health safety no outside shoes on the mat.
• All hands must be sanitized to use any shared equipment, refrigerator, rest rooms, and etc.
• Parents are not allowed to communicate or distract their child without permission from
instructor, coach, or Two Dragons Staff.
• No posting of personal advertising or other literature is allowed without permission of
• Adjustments to the television, stereo, heater, fans or other equipment may be made by a staff
• If a younger sibling is waiting please insure their safety behind the safety line of the mat during a
Terms of Enrollment and Payments Agreement
• Tuitions are to be made payable via Credit Card, Check, or Cash, prior to attending classes.
• Tuition payments are due monthly, no exceptions (unless paid quarterly, semi-annual or annual)
• A late fee of $35 will be charged after 5 days of the due date.
• Students with payments past due will be asked not to participate until payment is made.
• Must give a 30-day notice for cancellations all of our Martial Arts programs.
• All payments and fees prepaid or otherwise are non-refundable.
• Monthly fees are subject to change at any time with a 30-day notice to our patrons.
• Cancellation before 30 days will be charged a $100 cancellation Fee.
• Make-ups are encouraged! Make-ups can be completed at the appropriate time before or after
the class is missed. No Tuition will be credited, prorated or refunded due to days/weeks missed
for illness, vacation or other obligations.