New Enrollment = $100 (included)
1 day per week group class = 110.00 per month hereafter
Martial Arts Techniques
Basic Martial Arts Program
- Tuitions are to be made payable via Credit Card, Check, or Cash, prior to attending classes.
- Tuition payments are due monthly, no exceptions (unless paid quarterly, semi-annual or annual)
- A late fee of $35 will be charged after 5 days of the due date.
- Students with payments past due will be asked not to participate until payment is made.
- Must give a 30-day notice for cancellations all of our Martial Arts programs.
- All payments and fees prepaid or otherwise are non-refundable.
- Monthly fees are subject to change at any time with a 30-day notice to our patrons.
- Cancellation before 30 days will be charged a $100 cancellation Fee.
- Make-ups are encouraged! Make-ups can be completed at the appropriate time before or after the class is missed. No Tuition will be credited, prorated or refunded due to days/weeks missed for illness, vacation or other obligations.
- No students are allowed on mat space without permission
- Bottles, cans, paper, and trash must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles provided.
- All equipment must be properly put back in its place after use.
- Properly cleaned Gi and equipment are required for class participation.
- Members must have respect for the trainers, instructors and other members. Membership may be revoked for disrespectful behavior.
- For Health safety no outside shoes on the mat.
- All hands must be sanitized to use any shared equipment, refrigerator, rest rooms, and etc.
- Parents are not allowed to communicate or distract their child without permission from instructor, coach, or Two Dragons Staff.
- No posting of personal advertising or other literature is allowed without permission of management.
- Adjustments to the television, stereo, heater, fans or other equipment may be made by a staff member only.
- If a younger sibling is waiting please insure their safety behind the safety line of the mat during a class.